Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quirks Tag

Tagged by Sarah...
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about myself and tag 6 people.

1. I make up annoying nicknames for just about everyone. A few examples: Mom= Madre or Mamma Maria Tortilla. Zach= Zork, Zach Marie, or Zachy Poo. Patrice= P-p-p-Patty (remember from Carmen SanDiego!?), Holly= Holl-Hay etc...

2. Bad-mouthing- if someone hurts my feelings I just feel like I need to tell people and get their sympathy. Unfortunately, that equals bad mouthing people. Unfortunately unfortunately, I tend to get my feelings hurt fairly easily.

3. If I start reading a book, I cannot do anything else until I finish that book. This proved to be very annoying this summer when I started the Twilight series in the middle of remodeling our house.

4. I leave things undone just to see if Zach will do them if I don't. Example, I don't put the new toilet paper roll on just to see if Zach will do it. Guess if the toilet paper is ever actually on the holder at my house...

5. I manage to do the laundry at my house but seldom manage to fold it. Maybe I am just waiting to see if Zach will fold it...

6. I hate talking on the phone and avoid it at all costs. I will literally have 20+ text message or e-mail conversations with people but I won't just call them.

I tag: Sir Tahns-alot, Kensington, Mamma Maria Tortilla, P-p-p-Patty, and Sun-yotta.

1 comment:

McNeil Family said...

I seriously know that you hate talking on the phone. I try to talk to you and you just won't have it. The funny part about your nick names is that they are so long. Ahhh Amy Lou.